Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Water and Glycerin, All-in-1 Hydrating, For Normal to Dry Skin, 13…

Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare

Water Rose Micellar Cleansing Water with 99 percent natural-origin ingredients cleanses, removes makeup and hydrates skin all-in-1
This vegan Water Rose Micellar Cleansing Water is made with rose water and glycerin and formulated without alcohol, oils and fragrance
Water Rose Micellar lifts away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing leaving skin clean, refreshed and hydrated, without overdrying

Amazon.com Price: $6.79 (as of 26/10/2020 11:24 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping.

Categories: , ,

This all-in-1 hydrating micellar cleaning water is a facial cleanser and make-up remover that’s surprisingly highly effective, but light on pores and skin. The Water Rose Micellar Cleaning Water for all pores and skin sorts successfully cleanses, removes make-up and hydrates pores and skin. Like a magnet, micelles seize and elevate away grime, oil and make-up with out harsh rubbing. This facial cleanser removes make-up, leaving pores and skin completely clear with out over drying. This Garnier Water Rose Micellar Cleaning Water is light on pores and skin and can be utilized to take away face make-up and eye make-up. This light cleanser is vegan and formulated with out alcohol, oils and perfume. Water Rose Micellar Cleaning Water is formulated with 99% pure origin substances. The remaining 1% of the method is to make sure its sensoriality and preservation.

Water Rose Micellar Cleaning Water with 99 % natural-origin substances cleanses, removes make-up and hydrates pores and skin all-in-1
This vegan Water Rose Micellar Cleaning Water is made with rose water and glycerin and formulated with out alcohol, oils and perfume
Water Rose Micellar lifts away grime, oil, and make-up with out harsh rubbing leaving pores and skin clear, refreshed and hydrated, with out overdrying
Micellar cleaning water with rose water and glycerin is appropriate for all pores and skin sorts, even delicate pores and skin
INSPIRED BY NATURE: Garnier carries an array of merchandise to your hair & skincare wants, from shampoos, coloration care & styling merchandise to formulation that cleanse, moisturize & restore pores and skin

Specification: Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Water and Glycerin, All-in-1 Hydrating, For Normal to Dry Skin, 13…

Product Dimensions
Shipping Weight
UPC
Item model number
Facial Cleansing Washes
Brand Garnier

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Water and Glycerin, All-in-1 Hydrating, For Normal to Dry Skin, 13…”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Bestseller4u
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0